9.23.2010

Spaghetti with liver sausage

Picture 146
This recipe is one of my first – actually - from the school-boy-time, when I started to experiment in the kitchen. But what is as well very interesting on this particular recipe – it was published in 1989 in one of the famous Czech gardeners-handymen-culinary magazine “Receptar”. The magazine was a part of the famous Saturday night TV show on the same topics and my recipe won some school-kids competition in culinary… ha ha ha… I was very proud of myself and proud of my recipe and my award…
What is truth – I never repeat the recipe – until last night… After 21 years and in a different kitchen and under different circumstances I did my Spaghetti with liver sausage again… Here is the recipe, try it please and let me know, how did it go. Thank you and Bon Appétit!

Ingredients:

1 onion (chopped)
1 fine liver suasage
1 tomato pureé
1 tbsp sugar
3 cloves garlic (minced)
salt, pepper
2 tbsp shredded cheese

Directions:

1. Roast onion in the pan (until light brown).
Picture 142
2. Add liver sausage and let melt (approx. 2 minutes).
Picture 143
3. Add tomato pureé into the mixture and cook for 2 more minutes.
 Picture 144
4. Add sugar, salt, pepper and garlic for nice and smooth taste, serve on the top of boiled spaghetti and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Picture 145

No comments:

Post a Comment